Terrible internet service. My husband and I started with Pioneer for a month's ago. And we have the gamer package. And all it does is buffer. And it's expensive. I posted on facebook that my service sucks compared to Cox communications. Wasnt veing aggressive or anything. They replied saying someone will get in touch.

I finally had to send my number in to get someone to talk to me. And the only thing they were worried about was that i didn't follow guidelines on commenting with aggressive behavior.

ALL I SAID WAS THAT MY SERVICE SUCKS COMPARED TO COX. THAT'S IT.

I took screen shots of it all.

Do not go through this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pioneer telephone internet service. Pioneer Telephone needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pioneer telephone internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pioneer Telephone.

Had an Experience with Pioneer Telephone?

Comments

Advertised speeds are virtually a lie.I have run the Pioneer speed check and I get one result and then I run the Verizon FIOS speed check and the speed is horrible.

Recently received notice I was getting at no charge 75MB service. Sped check said 32 MB upload and 83.3 download.

It is a screwed up service.It was not this way until Pioneer purchased the system from Verizon.